· Dr.K.NagaSundari attended BOS in the Department of Business Management, Krishna University as a special invitee for restructuring the MBA Program in the month of June 2018.
· Mrs.G.Malathi,Mrs.K.Sarvani and Mrs.H.KanakaDurga attended two day National Seminar on Consumer Protection in Changing Business Environment, jointly organized by Consumer Law Chair,NALSAR Univesity & Department of Commerce & MBA, Acharya Nagarjuna University on 9th & 10th August 2018.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari and Mrs.G.Smitha attended one-day FDP conducted by HR Footprints in association with NHRD Network, Vijayawada Chapter held at PB Siddhartha College of Arts& Science on 12th October, 2018.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari attended as External Examiner – Viva Voce for BBA Students Project Work at PB Siddhartha College of Arts& Science on 12th & 13th October, 2018.
· Sr.Ramana,Mrs.K.Sarvani & H.KanakaDurga attended two day workshop on “Google Classroom” organized in the college and conducted by VIT, Amaravathi on 15th & 16th October, 2018.
· Mrs.G.Malathi was awarded doctorate by Acharya Nagarjuna University in the department of Commerce and Management on 31st October, 2018.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari attended as External Examiner Project Viva Voce for Final Year MBA Students at Andhra Loyola College on 12h November, 2018.
· Mrs.H.Kanaka Durga was awarded doctorate by Acharya Nagarjuna University in the department of Commerce and Management on 18th November, 2018.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari attended as External Examiner Project Viva Voce for Final Year MCom Students at KBN College on 5th December, 2018.
· All the faculty members had participated in One day UGC sponsored National Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights – Issues and Challenges” conducted at KBN College, Vijayawada on 23rd November, 2018.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari and Sr.Ramana attended one day workshop organized by AICTE on Uploading of Extension of Approval( EOA) at Anna University, Chennai on 30th January 2019.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari, Mrs.K.Sarvani & Mrs.G.Smitha had participated in the Two-Day UGC National Workshop on Corporate Happiness Management organized by Department of HRM, Acharya Nagarjuna University,Guntur on 8th & 9th February, 2019. Dr.K.NagaSundari had presented a paper titled “Role of Talent Management in Corporate Happiness Management” in the workshop.
· Mrs.K.Sarvani was awarded Doctorate by ANU in the department of Commerce & Management on 25th February, 2019.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari attended BOS as subject expert in the department of BBA, Andhra Loyola College, on 28th February 2019.
· Sr.Ramana attended a FDP at Asian University for Women, Chattogram, Bangladesh from 22nd February to 1st March 2019.It was organized by the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia.
· Dr.K.Sarvani and Sr.Ramana attended a four day Academic Leadership training program from 9th to 12th April, 2019 organized by St.Albert’s College in association with MHRD & Aligarh Muslim University (CALEM) under the schemePMMMNMTT, HRD at Ernakulum, Kerala.
· Dr.K.NagaSundari was invited as External Examiner for MBA viva-voce on 4th May, 2019, at KBN College, Vijayawada.
Guest Lectures and Workshops attended by Students
- "Transformation from Campus to Corporate ", guest lecture was delivered by Mr.Gangadhar, Director of Future Wise , Vijayawada, to all MBA & M.Com students on 25th February 2019
· Importance of English Language & Skills for Career Growth, guest lecture was delivered by Mr.U.Ajay, RM, TCS – ION, Hyderabad on 28th September, 2018.
- Orientation on Financial Markets was presented by Mr.Anil Kumar, Director, IGNITE FIT, Vijayawada on 23rd July, 2018.
- “Digital Marketing-Scope & Opportunities” , guest lecture by Mr.G.SreeThiumala, Lead Digital Marketing Analyst & Cofounder at I-Digital,Vijayawada was delivered on 23rd July, 2018.
REPORT ON SAMANVAY 2019
The Samanvay 2019 is a National Level B-School’s Meet organized by the PG Department of Business Administration consecutively for the 12th year on 14th March 2019. It is a platform where the students of our College and participants from various Colleges exhibit their skills and competencies and prepare themselves to face future challenges.
In Samanvay 2019 about 150 students from 10 different colleges had participated enthusiastically in various events. There were three formal events namely BDynamix (BQuiz), Market Makers, Young ICON (CEO), and two informal events such as Tik Tok and Mr’n’Miss Samanvay.
The Chief Guest for The Samanvay 2019 was Fr.Dr.K.S.Casimir, Project Director, XLRI Amravati and the Guest of Honor was Dr.S.Sahithi, MD, Vedamantra, Ayur Hospitals & Ayur Remedies, Vijayawada. The Maris Stella Entrepreneurship Development Cell (MSEDC) with the basic aim of promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among students was also inaugurated and declared open by the Chief Guest. A certificate of Appreciation was awarded to Mr.K.V.V.Jaya Sankar, MD & CEO of Srushti Events, Vijayawada for his committed responsibility of completing the 30 hour Event Management Certificate program offered by the MBA Department in collaboration with his organization.
Prelims were conducted for all the three formal events and the final rounds of all the events were judged by experts from various fields. The event came to an end with prize distribution.