GUEST LECTURES FOR THE YEAR - 2015-2016
· Mr.G.Sudharashan,NSIC ,conducted one day Entreprenuership orientation Progarmme for UG & MCom students of Stella College which was organized by our department on 17th August 2015.
· From 12th September to 18th September 2015, The Ministry of Youth Affairs organized a workshop for MBA students on the topic “Employablility Skills”.
· Mr.Laxmikanth,CEO,Winnerve, gave a lecture on the topic “Personality Development & Motivation”,on 17-10-2015.
· Mr.BhanuPrakash, SAP Consultanat,delivered a laecture on SAP-Career Opportunities,on 16th October 2015.
SAMANVAY – 2016
The Depatmennt of Business Administration organisedd Samanvay ,a State level Management meet on 29th February2016.The events of the day are Business Quiz,Market Makers,Finance Game, ,Young Manager, and Mr.Miss Samanvay.30 colleges across the state participated in the event.
FACULTY PAPER PRESENTATIONS AND SEMINARS
· Journal Publication on Perception & Attitude of Employee towards HRD Practices in Indian Public Sector organization in the Journal of Management and Social Sciences research Review,Vol1,IssueNo10,ISSN-2349-6738 and E-ISSN-2349-6746,April2015.
· Another paper titled”Influence of Demographic variables on employees and implicatiobs of HRD practices was published for International journal of Business and Administration Research Review of vol3,IssueNo9,Impact factor 3.072,Jan-March 2015.
· Publication of the paper “ Evaluating the Performance of Indian Mutual Fund Schemes:Macro Economic Factors as Performance Indicators”in MTC Global Journal of management& Entreprenuership with Vol3,Issue5,April-June2015,ISSN:2231-3710,pageno70-75
· Another paper got published titled”Impact of Macro Economic variables on the Performance of Select Indian Mutual Funds” for Mizoram University Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences,Volume1,Issue2,December2015,ISSN :2395-7352,page 48-54.